Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

College Recruiting

2020 recruited

Questions and Discussions Regarding the College Recruiting process

by softball65 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:43 pm

We know this girl, have worked out in the same facility for a couple winters. thrown with her, hit with her, done grounders with her, run with her. We know her pretty well. If you've ever read a Flosoftball article about a kid you know, you likely walked away thinking....is this the same kid I saw last weekend? This is a similar story. Don't get me wrong, she is very athletic but her main attribute is she is a physical specimen for a girl. Very strong for a girl. Dad pumps iron and she tags along since she was young. Strong and fast and very competitive. 2.7 sec is overstated. She has speed but is not this fast. Washington recruited raw athleticism, which she absolutely has. But she is not a highly skilled softball player in my opinion. Maybe she will be come 2020 but not today. But is she a top tier athlete, yes.
softball65

by PDad » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:10 pm

PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by tbjd33 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:42 pm

Dang it... I have one more daughter. Was hoping she would get this title!

LOL!
tbjd33

by fastpitchdad05 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:11 pm

tbjd33 wrote:

Dang it... I have one more daughter. Was hoping she would get this title!

LOL!

Too bad you're only half-joking.

This is what it's come to....well known and respected travel coaches/former players making fun of the process because it's become so "laughable". When it's finally changed we can all look back and laugh. Until then...it's just not very funny.

Good on ya, Coach Sievers.
fastpitchdad05
Premium Member
Premium Member

Previous

Return to College Recruiting