Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Sponsors

Introducing the Hitting Jack-It Training System to Fastpitch

Must be Admin or Moderator to post. Others view only.

by Hitting Jack-It » Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:57 pm

Hey Fastpitch Friends,

The Hitting Jack-It was out in Colorado last week at the Sparkler and the Fireworks tourneys to launch our training products to the fast pitch market. We had a blast talking to everyone and we sold over 150 to some great ballplayers. We have been in baseball for about two years and, with the help of Lisa Fernandez, we got the product sizes right for fast pitch and just launched the product. We would love your feedback and we hope you give us a try.

Swing the System,

The Hitting Jack-It Team
www.hittingjackit.com
Swing the System!
Hitting Jack-It

by handsinsidetheball » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:22 pm

DD has been using the system for awhile....Loves it...The placement of the attachment to the middle of the bat keeps the feel of the bat balanced (2011 Easton Stealth SSR3B 30/20) according to the DD....

The weight of the system has allowed her to maintain her mechanics while adding strength..I have used video ananlysis on both swings with and without....same.

Great product!!
handsinsidetheball
Premium Member
Premium Member

by NumeroUno » Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:21 pm

Just got back from Colorado, trying to install some heating and cooling systems before I leave for Reno and get ready for PGF nationals but I have 2 minutes to burn so I thought I would pipe in.

Lisa Fernandez told me to check out the Hitting Jack-It. 2 days later I had 6 at my door. I took them out into the batting cage and hit with them. Unlike a regular bat weights that sides on to the barrel the Hitting Jack-It fits in the center of your bat. The way it balances the bat keeps the batter from casting there hands do to the extra weight. I have so much to say but I have to get back to work.

Anyway I brought them to practice had a long conversation about how to use the Hitting Jack-It in practice. Then I had a long conversation with the Guys from the Pocket Radar. I had 15 top end 18 Gold players hit 10 balls off the tee while using my Pocket Radar. I measured ball exit speed off the bat, (Something that colleges want to know) Then I had them hit balls with the Hitting Jack-It on starting at 5 ounce and ending at 12 ounce. I recorded 30 more swings charting ball exit speed with my Pocket Radar. After that we went back to 10 swings with no weight on the bat. The lowest ball exit speed increased 3 MPH the highest was 8 MPH. With baseballs they have scientifically calculated that for every 1 mph increase of ball exit speed off the bat the ball will travel 5 feet further. So 3 MPH increase 15 feet 8 MPH increase 40 feet.

Like always I only back products that I have tested or seen tested and that I believe in. Lisa Fernandez told me that the Hitting Jack-It it great. She is honest as the day is long and she would never put her name on something that was not good.

Okay enough for now sweaty people are calling me
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by airborne » Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:29 pm

Great product
airborne

by NumeroUno » Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:00 pm

Hitting jackit logo.png
Hitting jackit logo.png (28.38 KiB) Viewed 5595 times
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html