ICMTM wrote:Too early to tell. If I had to pick a winner now I'd put money on Mizuno Campbell. As I see more I may change my opinion.
Left in PGF without a loss is Mizuno Campbell.
One Loss Teams left:
OCBB McNee (No Shock)
Sorcerer
ICMTM wrote:Too early to tell. If I had to pick a winner now I'd put money on Mizuno Campbell. As I see more I may change my opinion.
ICMTM wrote:ICMTM wrote:Too early to tell. If I had to pick a winner now I'd put money on Mizuno Campbell. As I see more I may change my opinion.
Left in PGF without a loss is Mizuno Campbell.
One Loss Teams left:
OCBB McNee (No Shock)
Sorcerer
#32 wrote:ICMTM wrote:ICMTM wrote:Too early to tell. If I had to pick a winner now I'd put money on Mizuno Campbell. As I see more I may change my opinion.
Left in PGF without a loss is Mizuno Campbell.
One Loss Teams left:
OCBB McNee (No Shock)
Sorcerer
Can anyone tell me what happened in PGF with FC Brashear? I heard they were supposed to be a very top level team? Order of finish puts them last? Is this correct? Anybody?
