Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible
 

NorCal

16s FATT DADDY's ....what's going on!!

by ICMTM » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:26 am

ICMTM wrote:Too early to tell. If I had to pick a winner now I'd put money on Mizuno Campbell. As I see more I may change my opinion.


Left in PGF without a loss is Mizuno Campbell.

One Loss Teams left:
OCBB McNee (No Shock)
Sorcerer
ICMTM
 
Posts: 393
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:44 pm

by style » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:24 am

sorcerers top right now tied 3-3 bottom of 4 with batbusters mcnee
style
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:18 pm

by ICMTM » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:16 am

Sorcerers place 3rd! Great season by them.

A few of these teams have one more national championship they are going to play for.
ICMTM
 
Posts: 393
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:44 pm

by style » Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:33 am

that was a great run the sorcerers had yesterday playing 6 games in a row
style
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:18 pm

by FullCount » Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:15 pm

:arrow:
Last edited by FullCount on Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FullCount
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:32 pm

by FullCount » Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:21 pm

:arrow:
Last edited by FullCount on Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FullCount
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:32 pm

by #32 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:34 pm

ICMTM wrote:
ICMTM wrote:Too early to tell. If I had to pick a winner now I'd put money on Mizuno Campbell. As I see more I may change my opinion.


Left in PGF without a loss is Mizuno Campbell.

One Loss Teams left:
OCBB McNee (No Shock)
Sorcerer


Can anyone tell me what happened in PGF with FC Brashear? I heard they were supposed to be a very top level team? Order of finish puts them last? Is this correct? Anybody?
#32
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:10 pm

by PDad » Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:00 pm

#32 wrote:
ICMTM wrote:
ICMTM wrote:Too early to tell. If I had to pick a winner now I'd put money on Mizuno Campbell. As I see more I may change my opinion.


Left in PGF without a loss is Mizuno Campbell.

One Loss Teams left:
OCBB McNee (No Shock)
Sorcerer

Can anyone tell me what happened in PGF with FC Brashear? I heard they were supposed to be a very top level team? Order of finish puts them last? Is this correct? Anybody?

Why are you asking the NorCal group?

Did you look at the game details on Game Live? Please give us your analysis.
- vs Choppers Shipman
- vs Beverly Bandits

When you're done with that, please explain how Corona Angels 16U also went 2 & 'Q.
User avatar
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member
 
Posts: 3439
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:52 pm

by Cen Cal » Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:29 pm

Great job, Sorcerers
Cen Cal
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:25 pm

by ICMTM » Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:57 pm

I have never seen FC Brashear play. I only give opinions on what I have seen. The reason I picked them was they have a beast of a pitcher and enough live bats to put pressure on anyone. They seemed to have the right mix of talent.
ICMTM
 
Posts: 393
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:44 pm

PreviousNext

Return to NorCal