Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

Top 12U teams in So Cal this fall!

by centurian » Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:41 am

sftblldad25 wrote:Zoran, Jordyn please offer commentary or your own lists. Dirty Ryder, thanks. I know AM Valencia has been playing up quite a bit. My opinion is based on 12U tournament results primarily. Let’s see what happens in Vegas. Impact Gold National Smith may show up and put everyone in place!

Please offer commentary on your own lists. :shock: didn't you want responses on your post :roll:
centurian

by centurian » Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:03 pm

Uhhh no. Start at the beginning there moderator spazdad. He clearly put in his post this was supposed to stimulate passionate discussion responses.

what we have here is failure to communicate
centurian

by centurian » Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:59 pm

Spazsdad wrote:And comprehension is not your strong suit. I even capitalized the part of the quote you misread yet here you are.

My comprehension is fine. Looks like your reading skills suck.
Did you not read the original post? Then the part where people responded interacting with the original post and the original poster didn't want to respond to the questions. Then responded start your own list. :lol: Chits fuhhnny
centurian

by Mxnut273 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:59 pm

1...CA-Perez/Knighten

2...Mercado-Valencia

3...Explosion-Flores/Wren

4...USA Athletics-Rogers/Mathis

5...Batbusters-Areliz

6...SoCal Choppers-Gurule

7...Batbusters-Garcia

8...Batbusters-Lastrapes/Sasaki
Mxnut273

by centurian » Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:13 pm

Spazsdad wrote:
Spazsdad wrote:
centurian wrote:
sftblldad25 wrote:Zoran, Jordyn please offer commentary or your own lists. Dirty Ryder, thanks. I know AM Valencia has been playing up quite a bit. My opinion is based on 12U tournament results primarily. Let’s see what happens in Vegas. Impact Gold National Smith may show up and put everyone in place!

fer commentary on your own lists. :shock: didn't you want responses on your post :roll:

He said commentary OR your own list in response to Jordyn just saying his list was “way off”

I’ll just leave this here again. Notice where you said “on” where the OP said “or”.
If you don’t see the vast difference between those two things Then I will just step back and leave you to wallow in the mud.

Moderator no its
:lol: modeHator :lol:
Throwing stones.

Mxnut273 wrote:1...CA-Perez/Knighten

2...Mercado-Valencia

3...Explosion-Flores/Wren

4...USA Athletics-Rogers/Mathis

5...Batbusters-Areliz

6...SoCal Choppers-Gurule

7...Batbusters-Garcia

8...Batbusters-Lastrapes/Sasaki

Get back to it
centurian

by sftblldad25 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:59 pm

Thanks MxNut for offering useful content, the 2nd useful poster in this thread, beside Spazdad. Oh and thank you Centurian for your oh so helpful comments. It's not that I didn't wanna answer the overwhelming amount of tough questions, I was too busy licking the wounds of my profusely bleeding leg where I shot myself on this silly thread.

Let me start with answering with answering Zoran's 1st question :

Why post that #3 sleeper team ahead of the team #4 who had better wins? Hmm...Wren had one amazing victory over USA in the TCS Pre-Thanksgiving, but USAA has gone deep in every tourney.

..and now Zoran's 2nd burning question: Is your list in order of strength or just a list? It's my interpretation of a strength list. Dirty Rider and Mxnut offered great commentary and I appreciate that.

I think that's all the questions or did I miss any?
sftblldad25
Premium Member
Premium Member

by tristonremo » Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:33 pm

Some of the teams listed are using 06 players... we'll see how different they look with only 07's and 08's in January.
tristonremo
Premium Member
Premium Member

by bigclemdawg » Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:55 am

sftblldad25 wrote:As the fall season wraps up, the 12U division is heating up! Lots of good teams and plenty of teams looking to improve. '06 holdovers will move up in the spring and that may require some teams to reload for the year. All this is Captain obvious stuff, so let's get to it. These are open to discussion and this post is designed to bring out some passionate responses!

1. Corona Angels Perez/Knighten 07 - Clearly the most stacked team out there has been rolling over opponents. Lately has shown some kinks in the armor, maybe due to fatigue of their core players? If they stay healthy, they could go deep in summer tourneys. PGF Shootout winners, co-champs of TCS Monster Mash. Stellar defense, good bats, and top pitchers.
2. OC Batbusters Lastrapes/Sasaki 07 - Kept most of the OC Tigers team that placed 3rd at PGF Plat. Added a few key pieces for the new season. Finalist at TCS Monster Mash. Winner of silver bracket TCS Pre-Thanksgiving Cup. Well rounded team.
3. USA Athletics Rogers/Mathis 12U - New team has shown great promise with 3rd place at PGF Shootout, 3rd at TCS Monster Mash, and finalist at TCS Pre-Thanksgiving Cup. Has beaten most of the top teams at least once. Solid, deep pitching and some monster bats, well coached. Watch out for this sleeper.
4. Explosion Flores/Wren - Winner of the TCS Pre-Thanksgiving Cup, this team lost some pieces for the fall, but filled right in. Scrappy team, well coached, has a core that has been together for three years. Can get hot and beat any team in the top 10.
5. Choppers Gurule 07 - Recently beat some of the top teams in So Cal friendlies. Will compete in the summer tournaments
6. Athletics Mercado Valencia 07 - 2nd place at PGF Shootout with strong pitching. Has been playing up in 14U quite a bit this fall, which should only make them stronger. Should have a strong spring and go deep in the summer.
7. OC Batbuster Areliz - New pitching has made this team a strong contender
8. Ohana Tigers Indian - Gives top teams fits
9. OC Batbusters Garcia 2025 - New team hasn't lived up to it's potential yet, but poised for a strong spring.
10> So Cal A's Medina/Kingery 07 - New team is showing promise.

I may have missed some honorable mentions (Locomotion Greene 07, Team Freeman, Corona Angels Vasquez, Power Surge Chavez, Firecrackers Sabo and some strong 1st year teams like Choppers Franco, and Angels McCullough, So Cal As Fitzgerald) Please weigh in with your comments!

Happy Thanksgiving and good luck in your Christmas Tournaments. See everyone in 2020!

A quick shout out to BB12 in the NorCal forum for keeping it real and entertaining! And to you old school Bucketeers, you know who you are!

:shock: :geek:
bigclemdawg
Premium Member
Premium Member

by sftblldad25 » Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:37 pm

Final rankings for So Cal Fall 2019! Fight me!

1. Corona Angels Perez/Knighten
2. So Cal Choppers Gurule
3. USA Athletics Rogers/Mathis
4. Athletics Mercado Valencia
5. Explosion Flores Wren
6. OC Batbusters Areliz
7. OC Batbusters Lastrapes/Sasaki
8. Power Surge Chavez
9. So Cal Athletics Kingery/Medina
10. Firecrackers Sabo

Honorable mentions: So Cal Choppers Franco 08, Corona Angels Vasquez, OC Batbusters Stern, OC Batbusters Garcia, OC Batbusters Glantz

Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Peaceful Kwanza! ...and Happy New Year m'fers!
sftblldad25
Premium Member
Premium Member

by bigclemdawg » Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:59 am

sftblldad25 wrote:Final rankings for So Cal Fall 2019! Fight me!

1. Corona Angels Perez/Knighten
2. So Cal Choppers Gurule
3. USA Athletics Rogers/Mathis
4. Athletics Mercado Valencia
5. Explosion Flores Wren
6. OC Batbusters Areliz
7. OC Batbusters Lastrapes/Sasaki
8. Power Surge Chavez
9. So Cal Athletics Kingery/Medina
10. Firecrackers Sabo

Honorable mentions: So Cal Choppers Franco 08, Corona Angels Vasquez, OC Batbusters Stern, OC Batbusters Garcia, OC Batbusters Glantz

Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Peaceful Kwanza! ...and Happy New Year m'fers!

you forgot Three Kings' Day... but no worries i will pick you up on that...
bigclemdawg
Premium Member
Premium Member

PreviousNext

Return to CA