Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

Top 12U teams in So Cal this fall!

by Chavez15 » Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:50 pm

tristonremo wrote:Explosion Wren, OCBB Areliz and Ohana Indian and Power Surge Chavez all have three+ 06's each.

Trophy chasing I guess.

Can't wait to see how they look without them.

:lol: :lol: If I must chime in on this ... not that it matters what anyone of you have to say, ranking 11 and 12 year olds does what purpose??? Ranking any division is useless if I must be honest. The goal of youth sports is what? Go, I’ll wait for responses.

We have not 1 06 on the roster. We DO have 2 08s however and the one player you think is an 06 has a 12/10/07 BD .... haha you all need to focus on your own teams/players/daughters and less on what everyone else is doing.

For the record, I have not known 1, not 1 of our teams in the Power Surge organization that has played down to trophy hunt. That isn’t in our makeup and we have earned every trophy won! Do your research and don’t assume because an athlete can ball she must be older. Give credit where credit is due! Get off your soap boxes and support the development of our young females and growth of this game!

Enough said, we’ll keep it classy and between the lines, where it should stay.
Chavez15
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Jordyn1022 » Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:53 pm

Powersurge Chavez sleepers, good team!
Jordyn1022
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Jordyn1022 » Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:01 pm

From what my sources have told me. Areliz no 06s and Chavez no 06s. I cannot not confirm the other two teams :mrgreen:
Jordyn1022
Premium Member
Premium Member

by RKMoorman » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:31 am

As a parent on OCBB Areliz, I can assure you we are all 2007 players.
RKMoorman
Premium Member
Premium Member

by SoCal A's Kingery » Fri Dec 20, 2019 6:47 pm

Softballdad4life wrote:
tristonremo wrote:Explosion Wren, OCBB Areliz and Ohana Indian and Power Surge Chavez all have three+ 06's each.

Trophy chasing I guess.

Can't wait to see how they look without them.

This must be so Cal a medina/kingery coach wherever you getting your info from your wrong NOT 1 06 is on power surge Chavez and not once was a 06 ever used this year in any tourney try again

This is Coach Chet Kingery from SoCal A`s Kingery/Medina.
I do NOT know why nor do I appreciate that my name/team was thrown into this post. Making assumptions for whatever reason, truly I don't care why. However, I feel compelled to have to reply to set this BS assumption straight. I said NOTHING of the sort, and if people have 06 players it's legal, they can till January. Honestly, my ego wants me to beat those teams if that's the case. So why would I be concerned about that?? I actually like challenging my girls on any level possible.

But Again I do NOT appreciate your assumption that it was myself or anyone on my coaching staff. We are better then internet BS, my focus is on my team, their development and being respectful of the game in all aspects.
Moving forward if you have an assumption or hear a rumor please feel free to contact me directly and we can discuss the matter further, my Cell# 714/614-0090

Power Surge, coach Chavez you are a great team, well coached. Nothing but respect for you all....always. we have a great relationship and it will remain that way and I agree with your response to this thread 100% ... Rating 12yr olds over all isn't necessary.... continued development, growth and trusting the process however is necessary.

Merry Christmas everyone, looking forward to a great spring season with nothing but RESPECT.
SoCal Athletics Medina/Kingery
Coach Chet - Head Coach
E-mail: socalakingery@hotmail.com
Contact# 714-614-0090
SoCal A's Kingery
Premium Member
Premium Member

by BB12 » Wed Dec 25, 2019 2:28 pm

Attention 06 parents who played 12U this fall. You want to continue to live the dream?

I have a guy who makes fake birth certificates, he also does recruiting videos, landscaping, tax preparation, solar panel installation and pest control.

Oh and he just announced
he started hitting lessons in his backyard and will guarantee your 12U player a D1 scholarship because his cousins, half brothers daughter played at Long Beach CC.

Let me know if you are interested
BB12
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Dgar16 » Wed Dec 25, 2019 7:48 pm

Keep an eye out for Mercado Price
Dgar16
Premium Member
Premium Member

by bigclemdawg » Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:28 am

Dgar16 wrote:Keep an eye out for Mercado Price

another good team right there. well coached will never lose a game due to coaching mistakes
bigclemdawg
Premium Member
Premium Member

by PGF Junkie » Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:23 pm

Here are my updated rankings going into the season and after the double down in Las Vegas. AM Valencia and BB Garcia had good runs and played well.

1. Corona Angels Perez/Knighten
2. Athletics Mercado Valencia
3. OC Batbusters Garcia
4. OC Batbusters Lastrapes/Sasaki
5. USA Athletics Rogers/Mathis
6. So Cal Choppers Gurule
7. OC Batbusters Areliz
8. Corona Angels MC
9. Power Surge Chavez
10. So Cal Choppers Franco
PGF Junkie

by ocfibell » Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:02 am

Perez always looks good early. Wonder what they have done at PGF last few years? Does anyone know? Thanks for the comments.
ocfibell
Premium Member
Premium Member

PreviousNext

Return to CA