Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

Pro Team walking

What's on your mind?

by LoveMeSomeFastpitch » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:37 pm

Backnine wrote:I thought LoveMeSomeFastpitch was a female this whole time. Maybe she is. I didnt know a man could be a Karen.

If anyone around here is sporting a vagina, it's you. I'd be willing to wager $100 there is more estrogen flowing in your blood than testosterone. Seriously, have it checked the next time you get a physical.
LoveMeSomeFastpitch

by jonriv » Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:24 am

LoveMeSomeFastpitch wrote:
Backnine wrote:I thought LoveMeSomeFastpitch was a female this whole time. Maybe she is. I didnt know a man could be a Karen.

If anyone around here is sporting a vagina, it's you. I'd be willing to wager $100 there is more estrogen flowing in your blood than testosterone. Seriously, have it checked the next time you get a physical.

Really guys? What are we 1o years old???
jonriv

by LoveMeSomeFastpitch » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:04 pm

jonriv wrote:

Really guys? What are we 1o years old???

Look who started with the name calling. It began LONG before I showed up on these message boards. I'm just playing by the rules the moderator has established for this forum. I had to take a hiatus for about 4 months, because I got tattled on by a whiney little bitch who was getting his ass handed to him over an argument about ONE tournament. I then had to apologize to him because he got his butt hurt, even though history proved I was right.
LoveMeSomeFastpitch

by jonriv » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:10 pm

So your response is "He started it"? I guess you guys are ten.
jonriv

by LoveMeSomeFastpitch » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:16 pm

jonriv wrote:So your response is "He started it"? I guess you guys are ten.

If you are going to be easily offended by every post where someone insults or criticizes another member over every single comment, this is probably not the right forum for you. There are some members in this forum where criticizing other people is the only thing that gives their lives a meaningful sense of purpose. Learn to read the room.
LoveMeSomeFastpitch

by jonriv » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:14 pm

If you are going to be easily offended by every post where someone insults or criticizes another member over every single comment, this is probably not the right forum for you. There are some members in this forum where criticizing other people is the only thing that gives their lives a meaningful sense of purpose. Learn to read the room.

Not offended, just being Cpt Obvious and pointing out the imaturity. I guess I hit a nerve :D

If you have read any of my posts you would realize I have no trouble insulting another member-just ask Sam :D I may not agree with him, but at least when he insults me he rises above a sixth grade level
jonriv

by Sam » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:38 pm

jonriv wrote:

Not offended, just being Cpt Obvious and pointing out the imaturity. I guess I hit a nerve :D

If you have read any of my posts you would realize I have no trouble insulting another member-just ask Sam :D I may not agree with him, but at least when he insults me he rises above a sixth grade level

Do not!
Run your mouth when I'm not around
Its easy to achieve
You cry to weak friends that sympathize
- Pantera, Walk
Sam
Premium Member
Premium Member

by LoveMeSomeFastpitch » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:04 pm

jonriv wrote:

Jonriv,

You strike me as one of the few responsible adults in this forum, so even though we may not agree politically, I don't have a beef with you. If you go back and read all of the 176 posts on the Colorado Sparkler thread, you will understand why someone with an IQ above 75 had to jump in to straighten out those 5 or 6 people that had been circle-jerking each other. The way they were talking, I was pretty sure one or more might show up to the next softball tournament strapped with an AR15 over their shoulder, in order to protect their "personal liberties" from "communist Dumbocrats". I stepped in to offer a public service announcement in order to protect the kids.
Last edited by LoveMeSomeFastpitch on Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LoveMeSomeFastpitch

by Luiaguilera » Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:19 pm

Spazsdad wrote:I can definitely see how others though you are female. And thanks for protecting the “kids” :lol: :lol:

the boogaloo boys talking shit and being bullies!!
Luiaguilera
Premium Member
Premium Member

by 110% » Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:50 pm

LMSFP:

You're a disgrace to Softball, if you're even really involved in Softball, with your lies and your opinions. In fact, a disgrace to the human race. POS.

I just read the reply you had to my post where you mentioned living with an SFPD Detective and for a brief second, very brief, I was angry, then I realized that's what you wanted, so you had a quick victory.. You were already removed from HB for 4 months because of your previous posts because you pissed people off.. You're just a loser who writes things with the sole goal of pissing them off and it probably works sometimes. You spew non-facts and bullshit stories to antagonize.

I worked my ass off for nearly 25 years protecting scum like you, even when knew I was protecting scum. I watched police officers die protecting trash like you. I spent 4 days and 3 nights in South Central LA in 1992 and saw what rioters really do to people's lives not the cleaned up pro-democrat TV version. I pulled people out of Pep Boys as it burned to the ground and rioters threw bottles at us as we came out. The people I pulled out were looting and got trapped in the fire and lost and disoriented. We don't decide who to help, we help good and bad. But I'd have second thoughts about saving your ass.

Then you get on a Softball Forum and write trash like this? To start, I cannot relate to any episode or anything that occurred in your life, your life must suck, while mine is Golden. I have morals, ethics and a backbone. I love my Country, God and my Family. You hide behind poorly written words.

[i]Since you are a retired cop, I'm sure you can appreciate and relate to this episode that occurred in my life. It may even remind you of yourself when you were active duty back in the day. About 30 years ago, after separating from my first wife, I was looking for a change of venue to call home. I moved into a two bedroom luxury townhome owned by an active 14 year SFPD plain clothes detective. He was an interesting character from the Bronx, who worked undercover vice.
[i]
The very first night I moved in, we were sitting in the living room watching TV. After a bit he leaned over and opened a cabinet next to his easy chair. What he pulled out was a loose tray of marijuana. He then proceeded to roll a joint. We exchanged no words, as I watched in disbelief. Yeah, I was young and naive. He then lit it up, took a drag and passed it to me. Now I'm sitting there thinking to myself, "What is going on here? Is this guy trying to entrap me?" So I hesitated. Then logic kicked in and I asked myself, "Why would he go through all of this trouble of having me move into his pla
ce, just to bust me for smoking pot?" That didn't add up, so I reached over and took it.

Turns out he was just a cop that liked to get high, and apparently didn't care if a stranger that just moved into his place gave a damn. That's when I first learned that cops are no different than other folks, other than the fact they believe they are above the law. They do drugs, they drive drunk, they routinely break the speed limit and ignore traffic laws when trying to get home in time for dinner. But perhaps most relevant, they are some of THE BEST liars in the world. In fact, being a proficient liar is a job prerequisite if you intend to advance in your career with law enforcement, at least in the big city.

My uncle was a sergeant with SFPD until he retired from the force. All four of his boys played high school sports, either football or baseball. Those cops that closed down those games in Hacienda Heights didn't want to be on that call. If a higher up didn't order them to bust up those games, there is a good chance a coach with one of those teams could have talked it out with them, explained the safety protocols, demonstrated the inherent social distancing, and then asked them if they had kids.

[/i]
I've talked myself out of at least a half dozen moving traffic violations and got off with just a warning. I'm not saying this was one of those cases, but maybe the sheriff would have given those coaches a pass if it had been their call. Sometimes you just have to know how to read people.[/i]

You just have to learn to read people? I read you loud and clear you're trash..
Last edited by 110% on Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
110%
Premium Member
Premium Member

PreviousNext

Return to Fastpitch Discussions