Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

TCS Just cancelled World Series events

What's on your mind?

by WhoMe » Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:57 pm

Good thing the University of Phoenix, the Harvard of online schools, will be there :lol: :lol: :roll:

Melissar305 wrote:For those who will be attending the USA Preps showcase in St George this coming week, I've secured a partial list of colleges and universities that may have scouts in attendance. And don't ask where I got this list. I have my sources.

Nazarene Bible College
Mt. Sierra College
Fayetteville State University
Lindsey Wilson College
Morris College
Black Hills State University
St. Augustine's University
Columbia College Hollywood
Florida Memorial University
University of Montevallo
Southern Baptist University
Cedarville University
California Baptist University
Judson College
Glendale College
LA Southwest College
East Los Angeles College
Los Angeles Valley College
Los Angeles Mission College
Pierce College
Pasadena City College
Orange Coast College
El Camino College
Cypress College
DeVry University
University of Phoenix
WhoMe
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Under the Radar » Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:12 pm

Melissar305 wrote:For those who will be attending the USA Preps showcase in St George this coming week, I've secured a partial list of colleges and universities that may have scouts in attendance. And don't ask where I got this list. I have my sources.

Nazarene Bible College
Mt. Sierra College
Lindsey Wilson College
Morris College
University of Montevallo
Cedarville University
Judson College
Glendale College
LA Southwest College
East Los Angeles College
Pierce College
Pasadena City College
Orange Coast College
El Camino College
Cypress College
DeVry University
University of Phoenix

I thought UT Gov shut down group events. Isnt that why TCS Cancelled its UT events?
Lot of JUCO Schools on this list
Under the Radar
Premium Member
Premium Member

by WhoMe » Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:23 pm

Under the Radar wrote:

Nazarene Bible College
Mt. Sierra College
Lindsey Wilson College
Morris College
University of Montevallo
Cedarville University
Judson College
Glendale College
LA Southwest College
East Los Angeles College
Pierce College
Pasadena City College
Orange Coast College
El Camino College
Cypress College
DeVry University
University of Phoenix

I thought UT Gov shut down group events. Isnt that why TCS Cancelled its UT events?
Lot of JUCO Schools on this list

List has as many errors as her political rant. D1 on the list and dead period makes that not possible. Some D2's on the list and the quiet period extension precludes them as well.
WhoMe
Premium Member
Premium Member

by texmex45 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:47 pm

Travel to St. George to be seen by JC coaches? Lunacy, but I guess that's what we've come to. :cry:
texmex45

by jonriv » Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:31 am

The "National Plan" when it comes to Covid has been the huge amount of resources that have been put into equipment, ventilators, testing etc.. It has also come into play with streamlining of the developing of therapeutic medicines and vaccines. We have harnessed this country's unparalleled pharmaceutical industry to set up competition to develop and distribute a vaccine- it looks like that will happen in record time. I believe we will continue to see surges and spikes(worldwide) until the vaccine is available.

I was once told when it comes to President Trump, ignore what he says and look what he does. This seems true. He seems to say (unfiltered) what ever comes to mind, but to me actions speak louder than word. I think the decentralization of the response into the local leaders(Governors) was the correct path. Every State(and areas within a state) are very different and one size does not fit all.

I see on this thread way too much politics and whining- very few solutions. The landscape and environment have changed. Having tournaments at the size and scope of previous years does not seem feasible right now-get over it! Adapt and overcome- find solutions!!! There are many amateur sports associations/leagues across the country that have found working solutions. There is not mention of that here at all- just f****ing whining from ignorant a-holes on the far-right and whining "blame trump" for everything wimps on the left. Cut the BS. There is a way we can develop smaller tournaments-league play among travel teams etc and do it safely for the players(and in this case really for the safety of parents, coaches, umpires etc...) , but I guess it is easier to complain than actually do something.
jonriv

by Blind Assassin » Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:37 am

DirtyRiders wrote:Thank you for posting the list.....it’s nice when someone looks out for us parents who don’t love our kids or our country!!!

Norco High School will be there recruiting as well.
"I don't look for trouble....trouble looks for me." - Five Finger Death Punch
Blind Assassin
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Melissar305 » Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:38 pm

jonriv wrote:The "National Plan" when it comes to Covid has been the huge amount of resources that have been put into equipment, ventilators, testing etc.. It has also come into play with streamlining of the developing of therapeutic medicines and vaccines. We have harnessed this country's unparalleled pharmaceutical industry to set up competition to develop and distribute a vaccine- it looks like that will happen in record time. I believe we will continue to see surges and spikes(worldwide) until the vaccine is available.

I was once told when it comes to President Trump, ignore what he says and look what he does. This seems true. He seems to say (unfiltered) what ever comes to mind, but to me actions speak louder than word. I think the decentralization of the response into the local leaders(Governors) was the correct path. Every State(and areas within a state) are very different and one size does not fit all.

I see on this thread way too much politics and whining- very few solutions. The landscape and environment have changed. Having tournaments at the size and scope of previous years does not seem feasible right now-get over it! Adapt and overcome- find solutions!!! There are many amateur sports associations/leagues across the country that have found working solutions. There is not mention of that here at all- just f****ing whining from ignorant a-holes on the far-right and whining "blame trump" for everything wimps on the left. Cut the BS. There is a way we can develop smaller tournaments-league play among travel teams etc and do it safely for the players(and in this case really for the safety of parents, coaches, umpires etc...) , but I guess it is easier to complain than actually do something.

"We have harnessed this country's unparalleled pharmaceutical industry to set up competition to develop and distribute a vaccine- it looks like that will happen in record time."

Who is "We" Kemosabe? You been experimenting on a vaccine in your garage? There is a term we use for people who say we shouldn't believe what comes out of Trump's mouth. They are known as morons. Not in the derogatory sense, but in the clinical sense.

Trump used his Wharton business degree to figure out a way to bring the COVID pandemic to a screeching halt without having to spend another dime on research or testing. He just ordered all hospitals to stop reporting their COVID data to the CDC, and send it directly to him. The stable genius will be managing those numbers from here on out, so expect the death rate and new cases to drop significantly over the next few days.
Melissar305

by Luiaguilera » Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:50 pm

Melissar305 wrote:
jonriv wrote:The "National Plan" when it comes to Covid has been the huge amount of resources that have been put into equipment, ventilators, testing etc.. It has also come into play with streamlining of the developing of therapeutic medicines and vaccines. We have harnessed this country's unparalleled pharmaceutical industry to set up competition to develop and distribute a vaccine- it looks like that will happen in record time. I believe we will continue to see surges and spikes(worldwide) until the vaccine is available.

"We have harnessed this country's unparalleled pharmaceutical industry to set up competition to develop and distribute a vaccine- it looks like that will happen in record time."

Who is "We" Kemosabe? You been experimenting on a vaccine in your garage? There is a term we use for people who say we shouldn't believe what comes out of Trump's mouth. They are known as morons. Not in the derogatory sense, but in the clinical sense.

Trump used his Wharton business degree to figure out a way to bring the COVID pandemic to a screeching halt without having to spend another dime on research or testing. He just ordered all hospitals to stop reporting their COVID data to the CDC, and send it directly to him. The stable genius will be managing those numbers from here on out, so expect the death rate and new cases to drop significantly over the next few days.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Luiaguilera
Premium Member
Premium Member

by 110% » Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:57 pm

Great News,, The DeVry Institute and ITT Technical are both sending scouts to Utah too..

I've read a lot of BS on this thread, but no truer words ever, than don't listen to what Trump says, but look at what he does.. This President has done more than any previous President. PERIOD.. SUCCESS. But he has run his mouth more than any ten previous Presidents, but like the person who wrote this in the thread,, I'd rather have his results and tune him out.

The guy is a Winner.. #winning. And he's going to win again in 2020 even with the fraud ballots and the media lockout and all the other BS leftist liberal tricks.

Melissa, you really should just fold up your tent and go home.. No one listens to you, know one agrees with you and you spew such asinine statements it makes us shake our heads. Get back up to the Bay Area where you belong with all the other Libs..

Oh and the "WE" he was referring to was WE the AMERICANS.. We are a team, ONE Nation Under God.. We..
Get to steppin loser..
110%
Premium Member
Premium Member

by cwcivicgrl » Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:43 pm

It's really fustrating that their not releasing full refunds to teams. That's really unfair to tie up hard working parents funds during a huge financial crisis for many families. :evil:
cwcivicgrl
Premium Member
Premium Member

PreviousNext

Return to Fastpitch Discussions