Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

TCS Just cancelled World Series events

What's on your mind?

by Melissar305 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:19 am

110% wrote:Great News,, The DeVry Institute and ITT Technical are both sending scouts to Utah too..

I've read a lot of BS on this thread, but no truer words ever, than don't listen to what Trump says, but look at what he does.. This President has done more than any previous President. PERIOD.. SUCCESS. But he has run his mouth more than any ten previous Presidents, but like the person who wrote this in the thread,, I'd rather have his results and tune him out.

The guy is a Winner.. #winning. And he's going to win again in 2020 even with the fraud ballots and the media lockout and all the other BS leftist liberal tricks.

Melissa, you really should just fold up your tent and go home.. No one listens to you, know one agrees with you and you spew such asinine statements it makes us shake our heads. Get back up to the Bay Area where you belong with all the other Libs..

Oh and the "WE" he was referring to was WE the AMERICANS.. We are a team, ONE Nation Under God.. We..
Get to steppin loser..

Just to correct the record, it's DeVry UNIVERSITY, and ITT Technical Institute filed for bankruptcy and went out of business in 2016 due to rampant fraud. You would have known this had you stayed current and read once in awhile. It operated under the same principle as Trump University: to steal people's money and give them nothing in return.

Trump told us prior to the 2016 election that he would NEVER settle a law suit against him, because it would only encourage more litigation. Then just days after he was elected to office, he promptly settled the suit brought against him by Trump U "students" for fraud. He had to pay back $25 million that he grifted out of these people. Like all of his businesses and charitable foundation, it was just another sham.

On another note, my earlier post listing colleges and universities that might be attending the St George showcase was meant to be a joke. I'm sorry that some of you have no sense of discernment and wouldn't recognize humor if it slapped you in the face. That's a common trait with Republicans and why many are incels.

The actual list of colleges supposedly attending the showcase is much more impressive. This was pulled directly from the USA Preps website, and can be authenticated with a little reaearch. These are some of the elite institutions of higher learning that your little princesses will be highlighting their skills for during this raging pandemic.

I'm sure all of you super-spreaders will be welcomed back to your respective communities with open arms, so you can share the love that you contracted in Utah with your friends and neighbors.

Georgian Court University
Bloomfield College
Franklin Pierce University
Newman University
Warner Pacific University
Carroll College
Morningside College
Midway University
Nazarene University
Bethel College
Midway University
Goshen College
Roosevelt University
Missouri Valley College
McPherson College
Friends University
Olivet College
George Fox University
Franklin & Marshall College
Dakota College at Bottineau
Glendale Community College
Weatherford College
Lamar Community College
San Bernadino Valley College
Big Bend Community College
Otero Junior College
Vernon College
Olympic College
Barstow College (this one will be a real treat if your daughter is looking for the "total college experience"). If you live in the LA basin it's just a short drive inland to watch her home games. That's an added bonus for you helicopter dads who live vicariously through your daughter's accomplishments.
Last edited by Melissar305 on Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Melissar305

by gallgu » Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:44 am

110% wrote:Great News,, The DeVry Institute and ITT Technical are both sending scouts to Utah too..

I've read a lot of BS on this thread, but no truer words ever, than don't listen to what Trump says, but look at what he does.. This President has done more than any previous President. PERIOD.. SUCCESS. But he has run his mouth more than any ten previous Presidents, but like the person who wrote this in the thread,, I'd rather have his results and tune him out.

The guy is a Winner.. #winning. And he's going to win again in 2020 even with the fraud ballots and the media lockout and all the other BS leftist liberal tricks.

Melissa, you really should just fold up your tent and go home.. No one listens to you, know one agrees with you and you spew such asinine statements it makes us shake our heads. Get back up to the Bay Area where you belong with all the other Libs..

Oh and the "WE" he was referring to was WE the AMERICANS.. We are a team, ONE Nation Under God.. We..
Get to steppin loser..

Trump reminds me of daddy ball. He is that poor kid with zero eye hand coordination that keeps getting put at the top of the lineup by the coach who just so happens to be his dad. Then when you call the coach on it, the coach gets super defensive and starts making silly claims to justify his decision. Any parent who cares about their kid would start looking for another team at that point just like we need to look for another president.

The sad truth about Trump is that he is simply incompetent. If he was an employee, he would have been fired long ago. If he was a coworker, you would quit if he was not fired. Has he done a couple of things right? sure, does it make up for his incompetence? no. Just like when a player who bunts and makes it all the way home due to an overthrow to first by the catcher. Sure, her dad who runs gamechanger scored it a home run, but we all know better.
gallgu
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Blind Assassin » Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:54 am

Trump told us prior to the 2016 election that he would NEVER settle a law suit against him, because it would only encourage more litigation. Then just days after he was elected to office, he promptly settled the suit brought against him by Trump U "students" for fraud. He had to pay back $25 million that he grifted out of these people. Like all of his businesses and charitable foundation, it was just another sham.

OK. Hard for you to believe...but...he says he needed to concentrate on fixing the problems, enormous problems, left over from the Obama-Biden years. I know that sounds stupid to you but maybe, just maybe, your IQ will rise above 60 one day. We all try to keep hope alive.

Obama told us if we like our doctor, we can keep our doctor. Biden and Pelosi said that the China Travel Ban to fight the spread of COVID was racist and unnecessary. Biden said he didn't know about Hunter being hired by a Ukranian energy corporation on their board of directors until Hunter told him about it. Biden believes that he is coherent. Biden says that black voters ain't black unless they vote for him. Biden actually said this in response to a debate question:

"Davis said to Biden, “You said that some 40 years ago, but as you stand here tonight, what responsibility do you think that Americans need to take to repair the legacy of slavery in our country?”

Here’s his whole response:

Well, they have to deal with the — look, there’s institutional segregation in this country. And from the time I got involved, I started dealing with that. Redlining, banks, making sure we are in a position where — look, you talk about education. I propose that what we take the very poor schools, the Title I schools, triple the amount of money we spend from $15 to $45 billion a year. Give every single teacher a raise to the $60,000 level.

Number two, make sure that we bring in to help the teachers deal with the problems that come from home. The problems that come from home. We have one school psychologist for every 1,500 kids in America today. It’s crazy. The teachers are — I’m married to a teacher, my deceased wife is a teacher. They have every problem coming to them. Make sure that every single child does, does in fact, have 3-, 4- and 5-year-olds go to school. Not day care, school.

We bring social workers into homes of parents to help them deal with how to raise their children. It’s not that they don’t want to help, they don’t want — they don’t know quite what to do. Play the radio, make sure the television — excuse me, make sure you have the record player on at night, the phone — make sure that kids hear words. A kid coming from a very poor school — a very poor background — will hear 4 million words fewer spoken by the time they get there."

You people will vote for this idiot, you'll vote for Newsome, you'll vote for Omar, and you'll for AOC.....but the Republicans are stupid. I guess you would believe that. It fits the IQ.
"I don't look for trouble....trouble looks for me." - Five Finger Death Punch
Blind Assassin
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Blind Assassin » Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:56 am

gallgu wrote:

Get to steppin loser..

Trump reminds me of daddy ball. He is that poor kid with zero eye hand coordination that keeps getting put at the top of the lineup by the coach who just so happens to be his dad. Then when you call the coach on it, the coach gets super defensive and starts making silly claims to justify his decision. Any parent who cares about their kid would start looking for another team at that point just like we need to look for another president.

The sad truth about Trump is that he is simply incompetent. If he was an employee, he would have been fired long ago. If he was a coworker, you would quit if he was not fired. Has he done a couple of things right? sure, does it make up for his incompetence? no. Just like when a player who bunts and makes it all the way home due to an overthrow to first by the catcher. Sure, her dad who runs gamechanger scored it a home run, but we all know better.

Exactly what has President Trump done that was "incompetent?" Name one thing. Just one. Anybody can talk in platitudes.
Blind Assassin
Premium Member
Premium Member

by eclipse09 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:42 pm

jonriv wrote:The "National Plan" when it comes to Covid has been the huge amount of resources that have been put into equipment, ventilators, testing etc.. It has also come into play with streamlining of the developing of therapeutic medicines and vaccines. We have harnessed this country's unparalleled pharmaceutical industry to set up competition to develop and distribute a vaccine- it looks like that will happen in record time. I believe we will continue to see surges and spikes(worldwide) until the vaccine is available.

I was once told when it comes to President Trump, ignore what he says and look what he does. This seems true. He seems to say (unfiltered) what ever comes to mind, but to me actions speak louder than word. I think the decentralization of the response into the local leaders(Governors) was the correct path. Every State(and areas within a state) are very different and one size does not fit all.

I see on this thread way too much politics and whining- very few solutions. The landscape and environment have changed. Having tournaments at the size and scope of previous years does not seem feasible right now-get over it! Adapt and overcome- find solutions!!! There are many amateur sports associations/leagues across the country that have found working solutions. There is not mention of that here at all- just f****ing whining from ignorant a-holes on the far-right and whining "blame trump" for everything wimps on the left. Cut the BS. There is a way we can develop smaller tournaments-league play among travel teams etc and do it safely for the players(and in this case really for the safety of parents, coaches, umpires etc...) , but I guess it is easier to complain than actually do something.

I think most just skipped or dismissed your post JR. Well said and I agree that keeping it small and manageable is the way to go for youth sports.

I believe the same should be for our businesses. We should be open for indoor dining, gyms, hair salons etc at a manageable level. Just wish CA could get it together politically and socially.....
eclipse09
Premium Member
Premium Member

by gallgu » Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:46 pm

Blind Assassin wrote:
gallgu wrote:

Exactly what has President Trump done that was "incompetent?" Name one thing. Just one. Anybody can talk in platitudes.

Okay, hiring Michael Flynn. I can also tell you something he has done competently, tax reform.

Honestly, every president does something that can be judged as incompetent. So asking for one thing is strange. I can easily go back through history and name one thing from every president.

Even if you think Trump is a great president, being unable to find anything he does wrong means you are not really doing your job as citizen. Americans should not be cheerleaders just because of they way they voted.

Even your best player on your 14u team makes an error. Imagine having a coach that cannot find anything the team needs to work on? Honestly, would you coach your team the way you evaluate Trump?
gallgu
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Blind Assassin » Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:08 pm

I used your language. Incompetent. How is hiring Flynn, a former Director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, incompetent? In hindsight, it was an error....but nobody said so at the time he was nominated as National Security Advisor.

Trump passed tax cuts that worked our for everybody except those in Dem-run states.

Nobody said that Trump does everything right, but he hasn't done anything to show that he is even close to being incompetent.

If you think you have a better alternative, name one.
Blind Assassin
Premium Member
Premium Member

by gallgu » Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:28 pm

Blind Assassin wrote:I used your language. Incompetent. How is hiring Flynn, a former Director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, incompetent? In hindsight, it was an error....but nobody said so at the time he was nominated as National Security Advisor.

Trump passed tax cuts that worked our for everybody except those in Dem-run states.

Nobody said that Trump does everything right, but he hasn't done anything to show that he is even close to being incompetent.

If you think you have a better alternative, name one.

Trump was warned about Flynn and even Obama advised Trump not to hire Flynn. Trump chose to ignore it all for reasons I wish I knew. Does this one mistake alone make him incompetent? no, but you asked for one and I gave it.

Do we have a better alternative to Trump? Good question. I manage a very good group of workers, I had to fire one a few years ago because he wasnt doing his job and everyone else had to make up for it. Did I ask myself if there was a better alternative before firing him? No. Same with Trump. If whoever replaces Trump is equally incompetent, than in 4 years we should fire that person too, whatever his politics may be.

If you want more, I can certainly give it, but it would all be for naught if you are just going to play daddy ball with Trump.
gallgu
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Blind Assassin » Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:29 pm

The sole reason that Flynn ended up hurting Trump was the fact that Obama had his DOJ/FBI go after him and they only got a conviction because they threatened to go after Flynn's family. Obama is a vengeful, spiteful person. Do you really think Trump would listen to a single thing Obama provided advice on handling?

So, you can't name anything, you can't name who may be better, you can't do much of anything except play the Daddy Ball Card.

OBTW: Without Daddy Ball, there is no softball.
Blind Assassin
Premium Member
Premium Member

by gallgu » Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:54 pm

Blind Assassin wrote:The sole reason that Flynn ended up hurting Trump was the fact that Obama had his DOJ/FBI go after him and they only got a conviction because they threatened to go after Flynn's family. Obama is a vengeful, spiteful person. Do you really think Trump would listen to a single thing Obama provided advice on handling?

So, you can't name anything, you can't name who may be better, you can't do much of anything except play the Daddy Ball Card.

OBTW: Without Daddy Ball, there is no softball.

So we are going full on conspiracy now? I am guessing in your little fantasy world Obama warned Trump about Flynn as a sort of reverse psychology? Than after tricking Trump by warning him, Obama, who is no longer president, somehow got the DOJ/FBI to go after Flynn? Yet somehow, this all powerful Obama, while president, couldnt stop the FBI from announcing an investigation into Clinton just before the election. Yep it just all adds up!!

I think we just figured out why you are incapable of evaluating Trump's presidency. You are like one of those parents who yells at the ump for calling bad balls and strikes while you sit 60 feet away wearing bifocals. On the ride home, you then tell your daughter it was the umpires fault she struck out 4 times and the team lost.

And without Daddy ball there will still be softball, I know plenty of parents who are able to coach a team without it revolving around their daughter. Sad that you dont.
gallgu
Premium Member
Premium Member

PreviousNext

Return to Fastpitch Discussions