Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Premier Girls Fastpitch

Bad News Good News!

Questions and discussions involving PGF

by Melissar305 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:11 pm

Hey fellas,

I've got some bad and good news to share with the group. Just got the inside scoop that the Surf City September Start Up has been canceled. No reason given. The good news is that the Surf City October Showcase is still ON! It's scheduled to be played in Huntington Beach at various locations the weekend of October 16th-18th. 5 games guaranteed, and there is an earlybird special of $1195 if you register before October 16th. This one is going to fill up fast boys, so get your teams registered ASAP if you want to participate in what may the best showcase to be played in California this year. There are already about 25 teams signed up total, to participate in four different age groups. I have a good feeling about this one. You're not going to want to miss it. There are still a few spots open, so sign up today and get the discount if your girls are ready to PLAY BALL!
Last edited by Melissar305 on Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Melissar305

by 110% » Thu Sep 10, 2020 4:38 pm

Thanks for the cutting edge news.. They emailed everyone Tuesday..

Showcases in October? For D3 and JUCO schools? Also
110%
Premium Member
Premium Member

by texmex45 » Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:00 pm

Melissar305 wrote:Hey fellas,

I've got some bad and good news to share with the group. Just got the inside scoop that the Surf City September Start Up has been canceled. No reason given. The good news is that the Surf City October Showcase is still ON! It's scheduled to be played in Huntington Beach at various locations the weekend of October 16th-18th. 5 games guaranteed, and there is an earlybird special of $1195 if you register before October 16th. This one is going to fill up fast boys, so get your teams registered ASAP if you want to participate in what may the best showcase to be played in California this year. There are already about 25 teams signed up total, to participate in four different age groups. I have a good feeling about this one. You're not going to want to miss it. There are still a few spots open, so sign up today and get the discount if your girls are ready to PLAY BALL!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
texmex45

by mr softball » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:32 am

have the Oct show case been confirmed and how about the shoot out before it thanks
mr softball
Premium Member
Premium Member

by sdiamond » Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:36 pm

When they publish a list of Colleges then i will take a look $1195 pretty high for a JUCO and D3 schools only
sdiamond
Premium Member
Premium Member

by TheTownUSA » Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:29 pm

It looks like the Shoot Out is ON!!! All of the teams that were invited last year will be back to play again this year. The odd thing is, they are all registered in the same age group as last year, even though most have moved up a notch to the next age bracket. I just pulled this list of 2020 registered participants from the PGF website about 5 minutes ago. You can check it out for yourself under the "tournaments" link, and then scroll down to "PGF Shootout".
Attachments
Screenshot_20200922-141938_Chrome.jpg
TheTownUSA

Return to Premier Girls Fastpitch