Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

No travel to other States for CA teams

What's on your mind?

by sdiamond » Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:24 pm

To the Town USA,

I began my career in 1986, I knew Rodney from his time in Custody he beat an Am-PM Clerk with a Tire Iron and robbed him so he could buy more drugs for himself. It was LAPD Officers who had the altercation with him, I was a LA County Deputy Sheriff. I also knew OJ, I Booked him at IRC when he was brought in by LAPD with 4 other Deputies and worked Security at his trial which had nothing to do with evidence accumulated by LASD because it was all handled by LAPD. So before you rub your tiny little hands together and try to to be a devious little troll in a Softball forum learn the difference between LAPD and LASD and dont assume about others lives. You dont appear to be a very intelligent individual from my experiences dealing with trolls on the internet, so I would hope you would be so kind to find another site to try an impress others with what you believe to be knowledge, which we all here know you have none of!

I would support you being banned from this Forum permanently as I'm sure others would agree...
sdiamond
Premium Member
Premium Member

by DirtyRiders » Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:21 pm

BOOM!!!!!
DirtyRiders
Premium Member
Premium Member

by E Train Dad » Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:16 pm

sdiamond wrote:To the Town USA,

I began my career in 1986, I knew Rodney from his time in Custody he beat an Am-PM Clerk with a Tire Iron and robbed him so he could buy more drugs for himself. It was LAPD Officers who had the altercation with him, I was a LA County Deputy Sheriff. I also knew OJ, I Booked him at IRC when he was brought in by LAPD with 4 other Deputies and worked Security at his trial which had nothing to do with evidence accumulated by LASD because it was all handled by LAPD. So before you rub your tiny little hands together and try to to be a devious little troll in a Softball forum learn the difference between LAPD and LASD and dont assume about others lives. You dont appear to be a very intelligent individual from my experiences dealing with trolls on the internet, so I would hope you would be so kind to find another site to try an impress others with what you believe to be knowledge, which we all here know you have none of!

I would support you being banned from this Forum permanently as I'm sure others would agree...

Diamond, Thank you for your service and your dedication to our communities, its a great honor to have you on this site with us! As for Town........another useless liberal that has contempt for police, military and any authority in general. Town, Please take USA off of your moniker, you do not represent the USA in any form.
E Train Dad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Schmick » Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:45 am

Thank you for your service Sheriff Diamond.
Schmick
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Under the Radar » Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:50 am

Schmick wrote:
turn n burn wrote:Why in the hell would PGF move their date they are a proven National Championship the Alliance is not, but you keep drinking that kool aide!! As far as your statement on top teams matter of opinion

PGF burnt a ton of bridges last year by awarding a bunch of local berths and then demanding payment when out of state programs started pulling out. Then they didn't refund everyone in full.

When all of the top local programs are tied to the Alliance, PGF may wind up being the TCS World.Series or worse the USSSA
I dont know what opinion anyone would have that didn't say the top teams in the region aren't going to Bullhead this weekend. Something like 16 FC teams including all of Brashear's teams, 11 Batbuaters Teams, 4 Corona Angels teams, 4 Mercado teams, Ohana, Breakers, Explosion, plus the teams from No Cal that are worth a damn, Breeze, LTG, Nuggets, Yardsharks, WB Warriors... what's left if PGF were to try to go up against them?

88 teams in the 16u TCS/Alliance Fastpitch Winter Championship with 30 teams penciled in, hoping they get a bone thrown their way. And they're going to award 8 tier 1 berths. Not so different than the PGF qualifiers that would bring 40 teams in and award 4 berths.
TCS has another tournament in Bullhead this weekend with 70 teams in it called the Presidents Day Showdown
There's also 50 teams in Kingman and another 50 teams in Mesa this weekend for other showcases/tournaments Doesn't seem like anyone gives a crap what neusolini thinks, he's gone anyway

PGF has not had any events as the state is not allowing. If and when the state opens up, do you think teams would prefer to go to OK for a week where its 100 degrees with 100% humidity or Huntington Beach? Looked at PGF web-site and still see a lot of teams listed for the 2001 National. As to the comment about PGF taking cash from teams for the 2020 National and not refunding it, they refunded me 100% for cancelled events. Alliance has a very strong chance to win over teams as they are the only gig intown so to speak, lets see where other top Orgs wind up if CA opens or PGF secures location. Talking about Bev Bandits, Tampa Mustangs, GA Impact etc....
They would both be smart to not compete with head to head dates.
Under the Radar
Premium Member
Premium Member

by ofc80 » Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:46 am

There is a PGF event in Arizona this weekend.
ofc80
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Schmick » Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:48 am

Under the Radar wrote:
Schmick wrote:
turn n burn wrote:Why in the hell would PGF move their date they are a proven National Championship the Alliance is not, but you keep drinking that kool aide!! As far as your statement on top teams matter of opinion

PGF burnt a ton of bridges last year by awarding a bunch of local berths and then demanding payment when out of state programs started pulling out. Then they didn't refund everyone in full.

When all of the top local programs are tied to the Alliance, PGF may wind up being the TCS World.Series or worse the USSSA
I dont know what opinion anyone would have that didn't say the top teams in the region aren't going to Bullhead this weekend. Something like 16 FC teams including all of Brashear's teams, 11 Batbuaters Teams, 4 Corona Angels teams, 4 Mercado teams, Ohana, Breakers, Explosion, plus the teams from No Cal that are worth a damn, Breeze, LTG, Nuggets, Yardsharks, WB Warriors... what's left if PGF were to try to go up against them?

88 teams in the 16u TCS/Alliance Fastpitch Winter Championship with 30 teams penciled in, hoping they get a bone thrown their way. And they're going to award 8 tier 1 berths. Not so different than the PGF qualifiers that would bring 40 teams in and award 4 berths.
TCS has another tournament in Bullhead this weekend with 70 teams in it called the Presidents Day Showdown
There's also 50 teams in Kingman and another 50 teams in Mesa this weekend for other showcases/tournaments Doesn't seem like anyone gives a crap what neusolini thinks, he's gone anyway

PGF has not had any events as the state is not allowing. If and when the state opens up, do you think teams would prefer to go to OK for a week where its 100 degrees with 100% humidity or Huntington Beach? Looked at PGF web-site and still see a lot of teams listed for the 2001 National. As to the comment about PGF taking cash from teams for the 2020 National and not refunding it, they refunded me 100% for cancelled events. Alliance has a very strong chance to win over teams as they are the only gig intown so to speak, lets see where other top Orgs wind up if CA opens or PGF secures location. Talking about Bev Bandits, Tampa Mustangs, GA Impact etc....

What faith do you have that California will even open up by July? These tyrannical jack asses took 14 days to flatten the curve and weaponized it for 11 months now. A cowardly fear of a flu virus have made people surrender their liberty without a fight and tyrants are not likely to give back any control of our liberty without a fight.
It starts by recalling neusolini, unless he is recalled.this.state will be locked up indefinitely. Small businesses like PGF are exactly what leftists hate because there is no state control over them. If PGF wants to remain in business, they are going to have to move to a different state because this one is dying on the vine under.donkey control.
Schmick
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Chin Music » Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:19 pm

Anyone in your family die of the Flu Virus yet Schmuck?
Chin Music
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Under the Radar » Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:00 pm

Schmick wrote:
Under the Radar wrote:
Schmick wrote:

What faith do you have that California will even open up by July? These tyrannical jack asses took 14 days to flatten the curve and weaponized it for 11 months now. A cowardly fear of a flu virus have made people surrender their liberty without a fight and tyrants are not likely to give back any control of our liberty without a fight.
It starts by recalling neusolini, unless he is recalled.this.state will be locked up indefinitely. Small businesses like PGF are exactly what leftists hate because there is no state control over them. If PGF wants to remain in business, they are going to have to move to a different state because this one is dying on the vine under.donkey control.

PGF has already stated that if CA does not open up by Summer they will move to other venues. Now they are partnered with Perfect Game, they have two major complexes I have heard. As to COVID being the same as the Flu, grow up. My Mother just passed away from COVID causing complications.
Under the Radar
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Melissar305 » Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:50 pm

Hey, what happened to my very relevant PSA?
Melissar305

PreviousNext

Return to Fastpitch Discussions